- Eligibility. To register as a member of EkSaathi.com or use this Site, you must be of legal marriageable age as per the laws of India (currently, 18 years or over for females and 21 years or over for males). The EkSaathi.com Site is only to facilitate lawful marriages between persons who are legally competent to enter into matrimony under the laws to which they are subject. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and legal capacity to enter into this Agreement and that you are not prohibited or prevented by any applicable law for the time being in force or any order or decree or injunction from any court, tribunal or any such competent authority restraining you from entering into matrimony. You also agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If at any time EkSaathi,com is of the opinion (in its sole discretion) or has any reason to believe that you are not eligible to become a member or that you have made any misrepresentation about your eligibility, EkSaathi.com reserves the right to forthwith terminate your membership and / or your right to use the Service.
- Term. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by writing to EkSaathi.com. after logging in to site using your credentials. if found in breach of these terms EkSaathi.com may terminate your membership/ remove profile/ block access to the Site with or without sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership or such other email address as you may later provide to EkSaathi.com. Even after this Agreement is terminated, certain provisions will remain in effect including sections 4,5,7,9 -14, inclusive, of this Agreement.
- Non-Commercial Use by Members. The EkSaathi.com Site is for the personal use of individual members only, and cannot be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. This includes providing links to other web sites, whether deemed competitive to EkSaathi.com or otherwise. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses cannot become Members of EkSaathi.com and should not use the EkSaathi.com Service or Site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- EkSaathi.com reserves the right in it's sole discretion to review the activity & status of each account & block/ discontinue/ remove the account/ profile of a member based on such review.
- Multiple profiles of the same person are not allowed on EkSaathi.com. EkSaathi.com reserves the right to deactivate all multiple profiles.
- You cannot engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email, inappropriate messages to other EkSaathi.com members. Although EkSaathi.com cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the EkSaathi.com Site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect EkSaathi.com and/or our Members from any abuse / misuse, EkSaathi.com reserves the right to restrict the number of communications / profile contacts & responses / email which a Member may send to other Member in any 24-hour period to a number which EkSaathi.com deems appropriate at its sole discretion.
- You cannot use any automated processes, including IRC Bots, EXE's, CGI or any other programs/scripts to view content on or communicate / contact / respond / interact with EkSaathi.com and/or its members.
- EkSaathi.com reserves the right to screen communications/ messages that you may send to other Member(s) and also regulate the same by deleting and or editing unwarranted/ obscene communications at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice to any Member.